St. Jude Blog Raffle WINNERS!!!

Hello!! It is time for me to draw winners from my St. Jude Blog Raffle!! I definitely think this was a success!! I am only $25 away from hitting my fundraising goal for my St. Jude Heroes Fund! So thank you to everyone who donated and entered the raffle!!

I am using Random.org to draw the 3 winners. I put everyone’s entries into a spreadsheet so I could keep up with them. So without further ado…

The winner of the Zensah Compression Sleeves is: #39 Kristen Barret @ Will Run For Wine

The winner of the CEP Compression Socks is: #8 Erin Moore @ The Moore Diaries

The winner of the Nathan Quick Draw Handheld is: #28 Lauren Owens @ Go Between The Lines

Congrats y’all!! Please email me your addresses by next Saturday, October 9th.

Erin, please also include your color choice for the compression sleeves and your calf circumference at the widest part (for sizing).

Lauren, please also include your color choice for the Nathan Quick Draw Handheld.

**********************************************************************************

On the running front… I have had 12 hours clinicals the past 3 days so this morning was my first day to run since I last posted. I was so exhausted and slept in until 10am! That is unheard of for me but it was definitely needed! I am still tired from my busy week!! I just needed to do an easy run because I have my long run tomorrow. I decided 3 easy miles would be good. Well, the run went ok. It was hot, I felt tired, and I also felt really dehydrated which made this run not so easy!! I am hoping I feel much more well rested for my long run tomorrow, otherwise it’s not going to be pretty!!

I’m trying to mentally pump myself up for my 9 miler in the morning! Anyone do their long runs already this week? How did they go? Anyone running long tomorrow?

Well, that’s really all I have for now! I am still in need of $25 more dollars to hit my fundraising goal, so if anyone would like to donate please go to my St. Jude Heroes Fund webpage and do so!! Thanks y’all! Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. So happy your close to goal!

     
  2. WoooHooo I can't believe I won something. I almost gave up on the giveaways, but this gives me hope :) So excited. Also SO happy that this was such a success for you. What a great idea!

    Hang in there girl. I just downloaded some new books to listen to on my long runs. Are you still doing that?

     
  3. I did a long run of 7 miles yesterday downtown, and totally tripped on something while running on Second around mile 4. The last 3 miles were painful, and my knees are scraped up and bruised, and my Garmin broke! I hope your long run is better than mine.