Catch Up Friday

TGIF!! I am so happy it’s Friday!!This week has been so busy and I am exhausted! Not to mention, I’ve had the worst headache for the past 2 days. It just won’t go away. I don’t really have much to talk about, since my life revolves around school and I know y’all don’t want to hear about that! But, I have been doing well keeping on track with my running so that’s what we will talk about!!

Wednesday

I had intervals on the schedule. I like to do my intervals and speed work on the treadmill since I don’t have access to a track. I did:

  • 1 mile warm-up
  • 6X400 with a 90 second Recovery
  • 0.7 mile cool down
  • Total: 4 miles

This was tough!! I can definitely tell I haven’t done intervals or speed work in a while! I used to be able to bust out like 10-12 400m repeats and now 6 is tough. Guess I have something to work towards, right?!?

Thursday

This day was an off day since I was at school literally all day long! I did get up extra early so I could take Sadie on a nice morning walk :)

Friday

This morning I decided to get an early morning run in before class. I headed out around 5:10am and did an easy 3 miles. My Garmin’s battery was dead so I had to run without it. I haven’t had a super early morning run in a long time and I really liked it! Something nice about being the only person out at that time of the morning!

So overall, I have had some good runs so far this week. I plan on running tomorrow and Sunday so I hope they continue to be as good!!

That’s all I really have for y’all today! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there girl!

    Keep up the running. Could you imagine how stressed you be if you weren't a runner?!

     
  2. What a week! Enjoy the weekend.