I’ll Try To Be Better…

Hey guys! Hope your Saturday has been fabulous!! Sorry I have been so MIA the past couple weeks. I promise I’ll try to be better about blogging starting today! I can’t promise everyday posts right now, due to school craziness, but I will still continue to keep up with yummy recipes and eats so I can show y’all when I do post! How’s that sound?!

This morning I had a really yummy bowl of Purple Oats! Can y’all believe I haven’t had oats in like a week?? I’ve been eating cold cereal for breakfast, that’s all I’ve wanted! Maybe it’s the warmer temps….

008

In the mix:

  • 1/3 cup oats
  • 1/2 banana, mashed
  • 1/3 cup Almond Milk
  • 2/3 cup H20
  • 1/4 cup frozen blueberries
  • Dash of cinnamon and almond extract
  • 1 tsp Flax
  • Toppings: 1 TBSP White Chocolate Wonderful PB (hiding under the oats) and 1 TBSP coconut.

So delicious! Oh how I have missed my morning oats!! I love how melty the PB gets UNDER the hot oats! I won’t eat it any other way now!!

009

With my morning Cup O’Joe!

005

I picked up this Spring Blend Coffee at The Fresh Market yesterday. It says it’s a creamy blend of caramel and butterscotch. And is smells so much like butterscotch, made my whole house smell yummy!! I absolutely LOVED it!

006

Brewing away in the French Press. BTW, I don’t think I will ever go back to my Mr.. Coffee! I love the French Press!!

007

Nice and frothy :)

*****************************************************************************************

Yesterday, my mom and I did some major shopping! We were mainly on the hunt for dresses. One for me for the rehearsal dinner and one for her for my wedding! We had no luck with the dresses but found all kinds of other stuff!! One of my most exciting purchases were 2 headbands from Ann Taylor Loft! I love headbands!

001

 

004

This one is coral with flowers

002

And this one is beige with some beading

010

I’m actually wearing this one today!

011

Cute, right?!?

Do you like wearing headbands?

******************************************************************************************

I haven’t had much time to run this week either, but I did have a GREAT run today!! The weather was beautiful today, high 70’s and super sunny!! I got out around lunch time and did 4 miles at a 9:10 pace. It felt good to run!! After that I walked 2 more miles, 1 with Sadie and one on the treadmill watching some TV.

I decided to sit outside and do some studying, just because it was too nice to be inside!! I got a little sunburned on my shoulders and chest. Yikes! Don’t worry, I picked up some sunscreen today at the store that I will definitely be applying anytime I go outside!!

Sadly, my sports bra tan is back in full force. I think my only option to get rid of it without other tan lines showing in my wedding dress is to go to the tanning bed. I am NOT a tanning bed person. Too worried about skin cancer and wrinkles so I have no clue when or how many times I need to go to fix my sports bra tan lines for my wedding in June. Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated!!

Well guys, gotta jet! I’m off to Bonefish for dinner with a friend!! Tonight is my last night of NO MEAT!! I am ready to eat some turkey tomorrow!! I will do a post soon about my thoughts on going MEATLESS and how it affected my life! Have a great night!!

4 comments:

  1. Love the headbands! I used to work at a tanning salon a million years ago and tanned obsessively. Honestly, if you've got a bad sports bra tan I'm not sure if tanning will even you out. Maybe call a custom airbrush tanning person to see if they can even you out. That way you won't have to tan and you won't have to worry about the potentially harmful after effects. Or, just lay out with a strapless swimsuit, sunscreen your already tan parts w/ SPF 100 and use a lower SPF on the other areas.

     
  2. Yay I have missed your posts! I miss seeing your food combos and stealing your ideas :)

     
  3. You are so cute! Love the headbands! :)

     
  4. Very cute headband :)