All I Do Is Study….

Happy Tuesday Everyone!! How was you day?

I basically spent the whole day studying! Minus the time I was in class of course! I have a HUGE test tomorrow so the study time was much needed!! I am sad to say I wasn’t able to get a run in today. I seriously had no time and had to put studying as my number 1 priority. You just gotta do what you gotta do, you know?!

I was able to squeeze in 4.5 miles of treadmill walk/study in this afternoon! I get so much great studying done while walking on the treadmill! Anyone else do this? Now, you can’t go too fast, otherwise it’s hard to read! I usually walk at about 3.0 and today I found out that my text book balances perfectly on the little book ledge thing! Nice, right?! So, at least I got some calorie burning action in!! 

*******************************************************************************

Check out this huge tub of Nonfat Plain Oikos I have!!002

I used the free coupon the lovely Stonyfield people sent me to get a free 16 oz tub of this stuff!! I love Plain Greek yogurt! It’s so versatile! You can make it sweet or savory. I love to top all my Mexican dishes with it as a substitute for sour cream and I also love mixing granola and fresh fruit for a nice yogurt bowl!! Another one of my favorite ways to use this yogurt is to mix 2 TBSP in my Oatmeal!! It gives the Oatmeal such a rich and creamy taste! Try it!!

So if that was any indication of what I had for breakfast….

003 

Banana Oatmeal with 2 TBSP Oikos added in and Raspberries and hidden PB as toppings! Delish!!

004

Aren’t those Raspberries gorgeous?!? Very tasty too, might I add!!

*********************************************************************************************

Lunch today was a recreation of yesterday. But since I forgot to snap a picture yesterday, it’s all new for y’all!!

005

Turkey and Swiss Melt on a Bagel Thin, topped with Cucumbers and Mustard. Honey Whole Wheat Pretzels and Cantaloupe on the side.

006

The Cucs gave it a wonderful CRUNCH!! And this cantaloupe I got from the store this past weekend is super sweet and juicy!! Love it!!

My afternoon snack was an unpictured hodge podge of items including: carrot chips and NM PB(I restocked my stash!!), Oh’s cereal, and more Honey Whole Wheat Pretzels.

*********************************************************************************

Dinner was left over Sloppy Joes since they are so yummy! Plus, I didn’t have time to cook anything due to studying!! Worked out perfectly :)

007 

I had a Sloppy Joe on a Honey Whole Wheat English Muffin, leftover Roasted Broccoli with BBQ sauce for dipping, and vegetarian baked beans.

008

Roasted veggies have transformed me! I used to not be a big veggie fan at all until I found the method of roasting! Now, I can’t get enough!!

And dessert was ice cream (of course!)

010

I had 1 cup (2 servings) of the Samoa’s Ice Cream. Luckily, this is only 120 calories for 1/2 a cup and I had plenty of calories left to have 2 servings! I don’t think I would be satisfied with just a half a cup of this stuff!! Haha!!

************************************************************************

I’m gonna get going now, I have another early morning wake up call to go take my test! But the good news is that after the test, I am giving myself the rest of the day off from school! And I have a ton of things that need to get done! Have a great night!!

 

2 comments:

  1. I love adding greek yogurt to my oats. Not only does it make one filling breakfast, but it also makes them super creamy and luscious! :)

    Have a great day!

     
  2. I still need to try greek yogurt!! Also--that Samoas ice cream looks divine. I think I'll avoid that grocery store aisle :)