Blog awards are so fun!! I received this award from the lovely Jennifer at The LaJeunesse Family.
She is such a beautiful, God loving woman, and devoted wife and is so inspirational! She also has the cutest most precious nephews!! I totally admire you girl:)
So I have to give this award to 15 blogs that I think are WONDERFUL! So here they are and why:
1. Kristin @ IowaGirlEats : I absolutely LOVE her blog! She has the best recipes and is such a healthy, fun woman!! She has a lot of great exercise tips and is very motivational. Also, on Thursdays she does a 3 question Thursday that is super fun!
2. Kristin @ ChasRunner: She is such a dedicated runner!! I love following her through all of her training! She just finished a relay in Colorado with 11 other runners that was totally hardcore! Definitely go check her recaps out!!
3. Niki @ CrossCountrySquared: This girl is awesome, not only because she has my name but because she is super fit and is a triathlete!! I don’t think I could ever keep up with her but I would love to try! Keep it up girl!!
4. Lauren @ Walk with me on this journey called life: She is such a sweet, caring, wonderful, woman who truly loves God!! She has such a strong faith that I really admire I strive to live up to! Can’t wait to officially meet you girl! Although, I feel like I’ve know you forever!!
5. Allison @ GreenDogWine: I actually found her blog after she was my partner for The Simple Life Challenge! And boy am I glad I found her! She is incredibly witty and funny and always gives you a good laugh while reading! Not to mention the cutest pics of her doggie, Lando!! I think Lando and Sadie would be great friends!
6. Stacey @ I’d Rather Be Running: I love her blog because she is so real! She doesn’t sugar coat stuff that’s going on with her and I can totally relate! Plus she’s an awesome runner and super healthy eater!!
7. Megan @ Meganerdruns: Megan is super motivational with running! She just signed up for her first marathon! Looking forward to cheering her on during her training!! Plus, I can totally relate to her trying to fit school in with everything else in life!!
8. Erin @ Mommy on the run… : Erin is one of my long time friends since high school and has a beautiful family! She has such a strong faith and I strive to be more like her! She is also a runner and is running her first 5k in 2 weeks! Yay!!
9. Susan @ Nurse on the run: I have a lot in common with Susan, she is also a nurse and runner! Although, she is a SUPER speedy runner completely opposite of me!! I love her blog because it is a good balance between her nursing stories and her running! And I love being amazed at how fast she is!
10. Melissa @ SweetMelissa : She is just what her blog name says she is, Sweet Melissa!! Although I’ve never met her in person, I know we would be GREAT friends!! Love reading about her kids at school and all the other aspects of her life! Plus she lives in the same town as me!!
11. Whitney @ That Girl & Her Pug: She is hilarious! Seriously ya’ll! Has me laughing out loud every day!! Plus, gotta give a shout out to another Memphis girl!! Can’t wait for out bloggy dinner soon!!
12. RunningLaur @ When I get a little run, run, run… : Great runner, and I totally give her props for running in that desert heat!! She is also another one who is super motivational :)
13. Amy @ Will Run for Fun : Fastest runner I “know”! Literally! Anyone who can run 6:xx miles is amazing in my book!! She is also super sweet and very encouraging :)
14. Kristen @ Will Run for Wine : She is a super strong woman! And I don’t mean just physically!! I totally admire her kick butt attitude! She is also another amazing runner!
15. MP @ I Run Like A Girl : She is a super awesome triathlete!! I love reading about all her races! If only I could have abs like her… :)
Whew! I’m finally done with that! Been working on it for 2 days but it was fun!!
I totally studied ALL day and still feel like I need to study so much more for my test Monday. I guess since my test is over 434 pages, literally half the book, I will never know it all! Haha, that is way too much Anatomy!! Well needless to say, I will be busting my butt studying tomorrow also! Better get to bed!
Posted in: on Saturday, August 29, 2009 at at 10:11 PM