Sunday Run

I had a GREAT run today! The weather was perfect, not too hot or cold and no wind! I ran out at my parents house after church today. I ran 2 miles! Yay! I am very happy that I am continuing to increase my mileage:) I revamped my running playlist and that definitely keeps me going! I also am trying to do more crunches and ab work so after my run I did 100 crunches. I was going to do 200 but I was still sore from doing 200 on Thursday! I am planning another 2 miler tomorrow and hopefully some weights and abs also.

I am really enjoying my weekend off! It has been so nice to spend time with my family and go to church today. I can't wait until school starts in July so I can have my weekends back!! But I also really like the atmosphere at work on the weekends so I am not complaining. It's just nice to have one off every so often:)

My car is so fun to drive! It's so different from driving my Yukon. I love it! Hope everyone had a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. way to go on the workout. i love to run...it's so relaxing!! i am loving your new car. how fun!

     
  2. Thanks for stopping by my site :)I've had injuries that have kept me from running too, it sounds like you are doing really well with a come back though!
    Congrats on the new car too!

     
  3. I really admire your dedication to working out, just wanted you to know that. Glad you had a GREAT weekend!!! :o)

     
  4. Sounds like a great weekend! I love that sore feeling you get from working out. Makes me feel like I'm really making progress.