Parmesan Pork Chops

I wanted to share an easy peasy pork chop recipe with ya’ll. We just ate it for dinner and it was great!! So here it is:

 

Parmesan Pork Chops

Boneless pork chops about 1/2 inch thick (you can use however many you need)

Plain bread crumbs, about 1/2 cup for 2 pork chops

Grated parmesan cheese, about a 1/2 cup for 2 pork chops

2 TBSP EVOO

Salt and pepper to taste

 

Directions:

 

1. Mix bread crumbs and parmesan cheese in pie plate.

 

015

 

2. Salt and pepper both sides of pork chops.

 

016

 

3. Place pork chops in breadcrumb/parmesan cheese mixture and coat both sides. This may require a couple flips.

 

017

 

018

 

4. Place 2 TBSP EVOO in skillet, and heat over medium heat. Place pork chops in skillet, and cook 6-7 minutes each side. Enjoy!!

 

019

 

020

 

 

*Sorry my pictures aren’t the greatest quality, I am hoping for a new camera soon!*

 

I paired this with a sweet potato (for me) and a regular potato (for Al) and a Sister Schubert biscuit. Very good and satisfying!!

 

I am thinking about having some hot chocolate for dessert!! It’s so cold here!! Hope ya’ll have a great night!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm hoping for a new camera soon too :) That sounds like a yummy recipe, I'll have to try it out on my guy. Hope you are doing well!

     
  2. Oh my word, looks soooo yummy!!!!!! :)